08 dec We’re looking for a GERMAN creative content producer / account manager
For our client easyJet, we initiate and coordinate all communication activities throughout Europe from our HUB in Amsterdam. For this client, we are looking for a team of creative content producers who have a perfect command of their mother tongue and a good command of English. Account managers with a creative heart. Who are good at writing, who manages client’s social channels and helps to create good content, supervise campaigns and are the first point of contact for their local client. We are looking for a content producer for Germany.
In your position you are responsible for or managing:
- Project management: coordinate the work with local easyJet and OMD team as well as FCB internal teams, management of key deadlines of projects before the launch.
- Creative concepts: transcreation of central campaigns but also creation of local multi-channel ones, some of which might require a specific creative treatment.
- Copy writing: CRM bi-weekly based on a local brief, monthly social roadmap, social community management: Developing and engaging with our local audience.
- Social strategy: be able to translate the central social strategy and adapt it to local
We are searching for people with the following capabilities:
- Strong creative thinking skills, ability to think conceptually to find solutions on all communications channels.
- Excellent local writing skills, with an eye for details, language, flow, tonality and grammar in various text forms. Creation of headlines, copies and scripts within the central brand guidelines and the tonality of the local market.
- Development and implementation of creative concepts.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a local project and the target audiences.
- High social media and digital affinity.
- Good understanding of the travel industry and the competitive environment.
- Country in-depth understanding to be able to fuel easyJet marketing managers with key local insights, competition update, news to keep in mind and cultural events.
Please apply by mail
Would you like to work with us for at least four days a week? Do you have a higher professional education (HBO) level and a training in Communication or Marketing? A number of years of experience at an agency or on the client side? Are you able to plan and do you like arranging things? Do you speak and write German as your mother tongue and do you have a good command of English and do you live in The Netherlands? Mail your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
About FCB Amsterdam
We are one of the largest independent advertising agencies in the Netherlands linked to two major networks in the world: FCB & McCann. We work for beautiful brands such as Mastercard, L’Oreal, DAF Paccar Parts, ING bank, Nestle, Leffe, OPEL, OnePlus and easyJet. We are specialists in building brands and generating results. Creativity is the basis for everything we do and develops every day. We’re never out of practice, never out of practice and always want to go the extra mile. We are never finished.