12 sep Marketing Advisor
Are you an Italian speaker looking for an exciting marketing challenge? Are you interested in the trucking industry or in gaining marketing experience working with a B2B client? Do you want to work in an advertising agency and be part of an international team?
FCB Amsterdam is a full-service advertising and communications agency based in Central Amsterdam. With our client DAF Trucks / PACCAR Parts Europe, we run a marketing program with a central coordination for over 500+ DAF dealers across 16 countries in Europe.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Advisor to be responsible for DAF Italy (65 Dealer groups) and a selection of Sales Operations (SOPS) countries -namely Romania, Bulgaria, and Ukraine but also other countries without a DAF Sales unit location.
The Marketing Advisor is the main contact person for the DAF dealers and the country sales units. This position requires building a good relationship with PACCAR Parts, dealers and DAF sales units, to ensure full commitment and results in the marketing program.
This is a part time position (32h/week)
What you will be doing
- Informing, engaging and activating dealers in the marketing program
- Stimulate dealers and their customers to use DAF eCommerce tools such as DAF Webshop, Focus and Sales Promotion.
- Actively supporting your dealers with several communication items developed by FCB Amsterdam: flyers, magazines, emails, narrow casting, social media and online/web
- Proof-reading all content across the above-mentioned media
- Following up on new leads with dealers
- Using, supporting, monitoring usage and training dealers on various marketing tools
- Proactively identifying opportunities for the dealers and helping them to improve their marketing activities in relation to set KPIs
- Supporting dealer and sales units with a variety of questions, primarily via phone
- Working closely with the PACCAR ecommerce team and the relevant account manager to achieve sales and ecommerce targets
- Contribute to and attend monthly KPI sessions with the Ecommerce team in Eindhoven
- When necessary, attend additional meetings to the above in Eindhoven
- Working on the data quality of dealers’ customer databases
- Running ad-hoc interviews with dealers or customers for feedback that improves our tools and campaigns
- Actively keeping up to date with the latest trends in the trucking/automotive industry and giving input into content ideas
How you will stand out
We are looking for a proactive self-starter with a positive outlook and great communication and organization skills.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Fluent in Italian (written and verbal)
- Strong English written and verbal skills
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus, but not necessary
- Minimum 1+ year of work experience
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Able to work independently and also as part of the team
- Strong attention to detail
- Any additional language and/or automotive industry experience is a plus
The Marketing Advisor’s team is made up of 7 colleagues with different nationalities, where the common language is English. The Marketing Advisor team is part of a wider dedicated DAF/PACCAR Parts team at FCB Amsterdam.
What do we have to offer?
A varied job working in a creative work environment in a beautiful location in Amsterdam, where creation is based on data and strategy.
- For full time employment (40h) you get 26 vacation days
- 2 wellness days or a wellbeing budget to contribute towards a balanced work life
- A collective pension plan provided by FCB
- Flexible working. We have a hybrid working policy, with an average of 60% of the time working in the office and 40% from home
- Active social committee that organizes get-togethers, outings, work-outs and much more. A good way to get to know your colleagues outside of day to day work
FCB Amsterdam is one of the largest independent agencies in the Netherlands where we employ almost 50 international professionals. We work for both national and international brands e.g.
DAF Trucks, PACCAR Parts Europe, Mastercard, L’Oreal, easyJet, STER, OnePlus, ING, Nestle, Leffe and OPEL.
Our culture is open, diverse and inclusive with teamwork being a key pillar in our organization. Our office can be found on Wibautstraat in Amsterdam, opposite the railway/metro station Amstel.
Does this sound like the job for you? Then please send your cover letter & CV to Ingrid Dost (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply with a cover letter via LinkedIn. We look forward to meeting you in person!